Saturday, February 4, 2017

SG Retire @ 40

Welcome to my new blog title SGRetire@40.

Objective of this blog is to share and discuss whether it is possible to retire at 40 in the little red dot call Singapore for an average person like me.

I wanted to start this blog for quite some time now, but work always get in the way. Work takes up too much of my time. Work keeps me so tired everyday that all I can do is rest during the weekend only to be fresh again by Monday to go back to more work.

But I finally started today! Yay! So stay tune as I share more in the near future of my thoughts on retiring in this ever busy world of working.

The post here would be mainly on:

1. Current lifestyle vs retirement lifestyle
2. How to generate more money and how to save more money
3. How to go about planning my own retirement
4. Things to consider
5. What to do once I retire
6. My philosophy in life

This is mainly my personal view on retirement, and it is not a personal financial blog. This blog serves as a reminder of my goal, and also a place for me to reflect on the passing of life and be grateful for what little time I have left on this blue dot call Earth :)




No comments:

Post a Comment